A023394 and the smallest undiscovered Fermat factor

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 14:51:55 CEST 2006

When I created A023394, I got my list of Fermat divisors from the web page
cited on the sequence, and confirmed completeness up to a(19) using a
straightforward modular test.

I do not know if anyone maintains an official list of Fermat divisors, nor
do I know of any rigorous bounds on the completeness of such a list beyond
what I have established for A023394.