Future changes on the seqfan Mailing List

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Thu Jun 8 20:47:07 CEST 2006

Hello Dear Seqfan Members,

The Information Technology Resources Department of my campus is
re-organizing, splitting, etc.

As a consequence, the server machine hosting the
seqfan mailing list for more than nine years is going to be shut
down permanently. This is typical of the bureaucratic
way of managing technology.

I am working on a new solution for the list and hopefully it will require
only small changes for users, mainly the posting address.  I will
take charge of transferring all user accounts and will give you
advance notice on the list so that you can adapt easily to the new setting.

best regards,

Olivier GERARD