OEIS Triangle A114176

Paul D. Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Tue Jun 20 06:54:49 CEST 2006

Dear Seqfans,
    Copied below (with permission) is a very interesting letter
I received regarding triangle A114176:
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A114176

Would someone be able to verify that the triangle of coefficients
needed in the formula for the amplitude A(N) described below
is indeed given by triangle A114176?

If so, it would be a nice example of a how the OEIS is helpful to
researchers.
Thanks,
      Paul

PS. One of the example lines of A114176 has an error --
I have submitted a correction to the example line to be:
column 2: (1 + 3*x + 1*x^2)/(1-x)^3/(1-x^2)^2
= 1 + 6*x + 18*x^2 + 43*x^3 + 86*x^4 + 156*x^5 +...
to avoid confusion.
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:39:58 -0400 Jocelyn Veilleux