Formula for A120014(n) -- Simplified

Gottfried Helms Annette.Warlich at t-online.de
Sun Jun 11 20:26:28 CEST 2006

Paul -

 thanks for your data. Unfortunately I couldn't proceed
 to success. I couldn't decompose the remaining ST1-like
 matrix; it seems to be something like a difference of
 powers... don't know it yet.
 I'll have not time for this next days, may be even the
 whole week I'm busy and/or on journey. I'll look at things
 again next week (perhaps someone else can find a key in
 the meantime ?)

 Good luck so far -

Gottfried