=Lozanic's triangle A0348512 -- Matrix Log Holds Key

Paul D. Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Sat Mar 4 06:29:57 CET 2006

Dear Christian (and Seqfans)
         Very interesting triangle ... when one takes the matrix log,
the pattern is obvious and significant.
This pattern accounts for the unusual sign pattern in the matrix inverse:
log(T) =
0;
1, 0;
1, 0, 0;
0, 1, 1, 0;
0, 0, 2, 0, 0;
0, 0, 0, 2, 1, 0;
0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0;
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 1, 0; ...

This pattern also says something about the e.g.f of your original
triangle.

Paul