OEIS A-Number Dispenser Problem?

Paul D. Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Mon Mar 6 05:44:12 CET 2006

Neil and Seqfans,
      There appears to be an error in the A-number dispenser ...
A few moments ago, I requested 3 A-numbers, it returned: A117269 ---
A117271.
Just now I requested 2 more, and it returned: A117269 --- A117270.
The numbers overlap!

Has anyone else observed this behavior?

I submitted 3 sequences with A-numbers A117269 --- A117271 ...
but I am afraid to submit more until this problem is resolved.

Otherwise Neil will have quite a mess to clean up!

If this is an isolated incident ... I wonder how it could happen ...

Any ideas or suggestions, Neil?
Thanks,
     Paul