Erdos number(NJAS)

Henry Gould gould at math.wvu.edu
Sun Mar 19 00:55:59 CET 2006

Look a this web site:

http://www.oakland.edu/enp/

Jerry Grossman runs the site and you can find everything you never
needed to know about Erdos numbers there. Almost everyone has a small
Erdos number. Mine is 2 in two ways. If I can ever figure out Uncle
Paul's hint to me in his three visits here to West Virginia University,
then  I can finish a sequence-related paper with him and posthumosly get
my Erdos Number to 1!!!! We have maybe 40 people here with Erdos numbers
less than 7.

Henry Gould