Checking correctness of A079300

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 23:35:31 CEST 2006

Updates to the OEIS database are apparently entered into the database by NJAS himself, and become available when the database is sporadically regenerated (at least this was the modus operandi prior to the new lookup interface).  So even when things are going well, changes do not appear instantaneously.  When NJAS is busy, it can take a while.  If there are problems with NJAS's email or servers, updates can be lost.  So if said corrections were sent some time ago, it might be advisable to resend.