Rép. : A problem with Search?

Mohammed BOUAYOUN Mohammed.BOUAYOUN at sanef.com
Thu May 4 16:14:34 CEST 2006

Because in A001850  there a one l :  Central Delannoy
and in A089165 there are two l : Central Dellannoy

>>> "David W. Cantrell" <DWCantrell at sigmaxi.org> 04/05/2006 16:06 >>>
Moments ago, I did a search for

central dellanoy

It gave only one result: A089165, Partial sums of the central Dellanoy

numbers. Of course, I was then able to go easily from that sequenece
to what I wanted: A001850, Central Dellanoy numbers. But why wasn't
A001850 also found by my search? Surely this is a bug (or else I don't

know how to use Search properly).

David

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont confidentiels.

Sanef decline toute responsabilite si ce message est altere, deforme ou falsifie."