Plot function

Creighton Dement crowdog at crowdog.de
Fri May 26 09:47:00 CEST 2006

Dear Seqfans,

I haven't gone through all the recent seqfan messages, so I apologize if
this suggestion has already been made. It would be very nice if it were
possible to plot any two OEIS sequences against each other (instead of a
particular sequence against the natural numbers A000027).   Often, new
"symmetries" are brought to life which wouldn't have been apparent
otherwise.

Example:
http://www.research.att.com/projects/OEIS?Anum=A108618
http://www.research.att.com/projects/OEIS?Anum=A108619

which, when plotted against each other give "Gerald's Spiral"
http://www.crowdog.de/GeraldSpiralPatch.jpg
or (with patch off)
http://www.crowdog.de/GeraldSpiral.jpg

To Neil: I will send in the above comment to A108618.

Sincerely,
Creighton

It's a shame when the girl of your dreams would still rather be with
someone else when you're actually in a dream.