other programs %o, was Re: Extending silly sequences

Jaap Spies j.spies at hccnet.nl
Fri May 12 23:20:49 CEST 2006

N. J. A. Sloane wrote:
> Joshua,   You asked recently about including "Scheme" programs.
>
> This is quite OK, there are some in the OEIS already, see A080303
> for example
>
> They get classified as "other" lines, %o, when you enter
> them into the "program" box
>
> If there are any special requirements (as there are in Haskell,
> where spacing and line breaks are important), send me an email.

I would like to include SAGE programs, see
     http://modular.math.washington.edu/sage/index.html

As SAGE is based on the Python programming language
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_programming_language
     http://www.python.org/
there is a layout problem.

One unusual aspect of Python's syntax is its use of whitespace to delimit
program blocks. So there is no way to write one liners :-)

Maybe the solution is to make a link to a corresponding text file.

What do you think?

Jaap