Longest finite sequence in OEIS

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu May 18 04:20:19 CEST 2006

Well, if you don't count such sequences as finite, there are a fair number of sequences in the database marked as finite that would not count as such.

I think the rule here is that a sequence that counts how many objects (of some type) there are of class n (in some classification) is considered finite when there are only finitely many objects (of that type).

Franklin T. Adams-Watters