files giving extended versions of sequences

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:50:50 CEST 2006

On 5/19/06, N. J. A. Sloane <njas at research.att.com> wrote:
> Contributions also welcomed, but use restraint. There are a lot of sequences
> in the OEIS where we need fewer terms, not more!

OK, so I gather that the text file thing is a good idea for finite
sequences that aren't too huge (list all terms), and for important
sequences (where people might really want a lot of terms).  Certainly
core sequences, for example ...

But the "fewer terms" comment?  Could you explain what you mean?
(I've been sending you more terms for a LOT of sequences lately!)

Thanks,
--Joshua Zucker