files giving extended versions of sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri May 19 23:31:18 CEST 2006

The "less terms" remark was intended as a joke!

Certainly once a sequence is in the OEIS then I like to
get the full three lines.  Thanks Joshua for extending
a large number of sequences in the past few weeks. This is greatly
appreciated.

Franklin pointed out that we could use the "b000123.txt" files
in cases where there are gaps in our knowledge.   That's an excellent
idea.  But I'm not sure about the format in such cases.

If the 17-th term is not known for certain, we might want to say

17  ?
17  NA
17  55?
17  55-60

But would this mess up the plotting programs, or the convert-to-music
programs?   Debbie, Russ, what do you think?

Neil