Plot function

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Mon May 29 22:55:22 CEST 2006

Neil,

You and your colleagues have most likely thought of these ways,
but I'll suggest them anyway...
. JavaScript code (code is available on the web, it could act e.g. on a
created JavaScript array)
. create an HTML table and use colors
. SVG (the user would need the free SVG viewer plug-in installed)
. Java Applet

I've got code for all these (but not using sequences as input).
They could be executed on the server or in a browser.
Maybe there could be (if not already) a web page containing
samples of client-side code.

Are there interfaces available for inputting OEIS sequences into Maple,
Mathematica, and PARI/GP?

I use Excel quite a bit to graph sequences, I do a cut-and-paste,
but could work out a program if it hasn't been done already.

Gerry