terms lack

koh zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Sun Nov 5 04:58:03 CET 2006

    Recently I updated more terms of A054572, which are calculated by Richard Mathar.
    And Neil claimed or got angry.
    He said, "You are red card. Don't submit a wrong sequences"
    I am exaggerating a little.
    These words are not exactly what he wrote.

    To Neil
    They are correct, not "wrong".
    It is only not complete.

    In early time, I didn't do a computer search, so there is a possibility that my old submitted sequences are not complete.
    Now, I calculate both theoretically and with a computer.

    To Seqfans
    I defined many "divisor" functions and calculated many Amicable Numbers and Perfect Numbers using those functions.
    And I submitted them as sequences to  OEIS.

        http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=kohmoto+amicable&sort=0&fmt=0&language=english&go=Search

        http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=kohmoto+perfect&sort=0&fmt=0&language=english&go=Search

    I suppose that they are almost complete but some of them might not be complete.

    I wish some one do a computer search about them.
    I think that A054572 is the worst case, because I gave only two terms up to 10^4.
    But sometimes my theory gives a complete set of examples.
    See A099105  , I was sure that these three terms are all, and a computer search also said it is right.

    Yasutoshi