Thanks to Tony Noe.

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Nov 12 04:40:14 CET 2006

Seqfans:

in the past few weeks Tony Noe has corrected several hundred entries
in the OEIS.  the kinds of errors he has found include numbers
broken by commas, numbers run together, dropped digits, duplicated
numbers, and just plain wrong entries.

It is astonishing to me that there were so many errors.

And it suggests that there must be thousands of other errors
waiting to be found.

I would like to thank him for all his work.   Incidentally he
has also added hundreds of b-files.

Right now I am in the middle of a large batch of updates - there
will be a new version of the OEIS by dawn.

Tony:  thanks!

Neil