A038260

kohmoto zbi74583 at boat.zero.ad.jp
Tue Nov 28 07:18:47 CET 2006

    Neil wrote on comment line of A038260.

    >Surely there are smaller members! njas, Nov 07 2006

    Why do you think that?

    I searched the “seeds” for “regular” Rational Amicable Number again.

       .

    And {11*19, 239 } is the smallest one.           .

    So, I think that at least it is the first terms of regular Rational
Amicable Pair.

            .

    Such a Diophantine equation which is high degree and is involved with
Sigma function has many conditions  , so the solution must have many prime
factors for having good property, hence it becomes to have many digits.

    I guess that 2^2*7*3*5^2*13*31*139*277*3877*11*19 is the smallest and if
an irregular example exists then it has around 16 digits.

    Yasutoshi