primes in arithmetic progression

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:33:14 CET 2006

The semiprime analogue of this is a table that shows the smallest semiprime
of k (not necessarily consecutive) primes in arithmetic progression
with common difference d (once a 0 appears, the row has ended nonzero
values):

d   k+1  k=2  k=3  k=4  k=5  k=6  k=7 k=8
0   4      4       4      4       4       4       4 ...
1   4      9       33    0
2   4      4       91    213   1383 8129 3091 0
3   4      6       115
4   4      6       6      111
5   4      4       77
6   4      4
7   4      14    51
8   4      6      6       69

-- Fairly easy to extend, fairly easy to prove the first 0 in a row.

The same can be done for 3-almost primes, 4-almost primes, and so forth,
this making a 3-dimensional array.