A fast (written in assembly) library for continued fractions

Thomas Baruchel tbaruchel at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 17:31:32 CET 2006

On Ven, nov 03, 2006 at 11:17:29 +0100, Thomas Baruchel wrote:
> I wrote for my own purposes the following X86 assembly code, intended

The final version of my code can be found at
  http://baruchel.free.fr/~thomas/wp/?p=10
I give also (in the comments of the file) advices for using the functions
from gcc, gfortran, g95. The fastest continued fractions in the west...

Next step will be functions for computing the Pell equation, but
pure FPU stack will not be possible this time (only eight registers), thus
some memory access will be required :-(

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel