Categories

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:23:25 CET 2006

I can, with Edwin Clark's permission, forward to Frank my complete
correspondance with Edwin Clark about category enumeration via careful
definition.  I am asked not to cut & paste out of context.  But my emails to
Franklin T. Adams-Watters alone went astray, for whatever reason. so I am
not sure what to do.  I've also asked some Haskell programming experts about
Frank's enumeration question (properly citing Frank), as Haskell has monads
and functors and other categorical stuff built in.  I'll share any useful
answers that I get.