Ugly But Interesting Harmonic Number Sequence

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 21 21:33:52 CEST 2006

Let H(n) = sum{k=1 to n} 1/k, the nth harmonic number.
(H(0) = 0.)

Then, for n = any *positive* integer,

a(n) = ( (2n)!*(1 -H(2n))/2 + (2n+1)!*(H(n+1)/(n+2) - H(2n+2)/(2n+3))
)/(n+1)

is always an integer.

I based this result on an identity I found years ago which I cannot
remember how I got it. So perhaps the above result is wrong.

But my question to seq.fan is, is it appropriate to submit unaestheticly
generated integer sequences which are interesting solely because every
term is an integer?

And if so, and if each a(n) is an integer, could someone please calculate
and submit the sequence {a(k)}?

Thanks,
Leroy Quet