Wrong Keyword for A124385 & A124386

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 31 19:49:12 CET 2006

I am sending this email to Neil so that he will correct my error in two
of my submitted sequences.
I am sending this to seq.fan because I bet this kind of error is
common-place -- I certainly make it often.

I am so used to clicking on the 'nonn' keyword button on the
sequence-submission page that I seem to often click on it even for
sequences containing negative terms.

Just recently I submitted A124385 and A124386 (both of which were the
subject of a recent email by me to seq.fan) with the incorrect keyword.

Neil:
Could you please replace each 'nonn' with 'sign' in A124385 and A124386?

Rest of us (and Neil too): It should be an easy exercise to use a
computer to make sure that all sequences labeled with 'nonn' have no
minus signs among their terms.
(I bet a bunch of my sequences show up as having such an error.)

thanks,
Leroy Quet