OEIS down?

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 19:59:51 CEST 2006

I believe that I see, over the past weeks, increasingly long delays between
submitting a sequence and getting the email server autoreply.  It may be a
flaw in Yahoo (which seqfans properly ignores in favor of gmail) but it is
sometimes on the order of an hour.  I have resubmitted, not knowing if the
first one worked.  I have taken to cutting and pasting the preview into
email to myself as backup.

Again, I can't tell if there is a problem at my end, OEIS server-side, or
somehwere in between.  Am I alone in this observation?

That reminds me somewhat of Charles Manson in prison allegedly asking a
reporter "is it crazy in here, or is it just me?" Which reminds me of a
dialogue that the late Timothy Leary had with a prisoner, but I notice that
I've drifted more than a little off-topic...

Have a nice weekend, njas!