Complex sofpr

sven-h.simon sven-h.simon at t-online.de
Mon Sep 4 23:02:58 CEST 2006

Hello,

I used the inspiration of Marc LeBrun about a complex sofpr to create a sequence
with complex numbers divisible by their sum of complex primes. I used only
Gaussian primes of the first quadrant, because this makes it easy to get a well
defined function. This is in accordance with definition of Spira for the complex
sum of divisors.
I was surprised to find that 10 = (-1)*(1+i)*(1+i)*(2+i)*(1+2i) = (1-i)*(5+5i)
is the smallest example.

The programming preserved me from looking television for some evenings.
The sequences were just submitted, so they are not yet available.

Sven Simon