Classification of prime numbers : need help

reismann at free.fr reismann at free.fr
Wed Sep 27 19:13:18 CEST 2006

Hello

First of all, I apologize for my approximate English.
I recently developed a classification of prime numbers. I am not a professional
mathematician and my work is experimental. To make simple, classification rests
on a decomposition of the prime numbers:
p(n) = weight * level + gap or
A000040(n)=A117078(n)*A117563(n)+A001223(n).
This decomposition is unique for a p(n).
Then it is a question of making classifications or groupings with constant jump,
constant level, constant weight or constant weights and jump... The majority of
my sequences result from these classifications besides. I can declare an
infinity of sequences on the OEIS. It is obviously not my goal and I preferred
to make a Web site to present my work and data:
http://reismann.free.fr.
The goal of this mall is to obtain returns, exchanges, comments, criticisms and
help.;
By hoping that this mailing list can help me to advance, I wish you a good day.
Remi Eismann