Triangles and angles

Andrew Plewe aplewe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 26 00:49:19 CEST 2006

A015616? The description reads " Number of triples (i,j,k) with 1 <= i<j<k
<= n and GCD{i,j,k} = 1." Below are a.) the intermediate terms (which
appears to be the same as A000741), and b.) the running total, which is the
same as A015616, based on my hand calculations.

3 = 1 (1)
4 = 3 (4)
5 = 6 (10)
6 = 9 (19)