first 10^7 terms of A000041 (number of partitions)

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 05:06:10 CEST 2007

Inspired by discussion with Zak Seidov, Klaus Brockhaus, and Robert G. Wilson,
I have computed first 10^7 values of A000041.
The resulting b-file has size of 23GB, and a half that size when compressed.
If anybody interested in getting this file (and have no problem with
downloading ~10GB), I can put it online.

This data can help extending sequences related to integer partitions
for n up to 10^7 in a matter of minutes (basically, the time required
to scan over this 23GB b-file).

Regards,
Max