Identification of fractional sequences

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sat Apr 21 12:46:20 CEST 2007

Valery's observation suggests that the search engine should allow
a query that finds all sequences which are term-wise multiples
of a given sequence.  That could have other uses too (and just
because I can't think of any right doesn't mean people won't
find them).

Brendan.

* Valery Liskovets <liskov at im.bas-net.by> [070421 20:42]: