A006906 question

Paul D. Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 20:56:35 CEST 2007

Dean (and Seqfnas),
     Good work.  Yet there may yet be a limit here that does exist.
Is it not accurate to state:

(*) the limit of a(n+3)/a(n) exists and is equal to 3.

This can still be true and the limit of (*) unique
even though a(n+1)/a(n) takes on 3 different values -
as long as the product of these 3 limit points equals 3.

Does that (*) check out as true in your analysis?

Empirically, in my trials, (*) seems to hold very well.
Thanks,
     Paul