Lizard's sequence

Christian Boyer cboyer at club-internet.fr
Mon Feb 19 14:01:51 CET 2007

In the March 2007 issue of "Pour La Science" (French edition of Scientific
American), very interesting paper by Jean-Paul Delahaye on the Eric
Angelini's sequences.
Paper titled "La suite du lézard et autres inventions".

OEIS is of course mentioned. For example, after the "prime" numbers, we can
define the "second" numbers
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A123929
the "third" numbers, and so on...
http://www.cetteadressecomportecinquantesignes.com/ThousandZetas.htm

Other Angelini's sequence discussed in the paper, called by Delahaye "la
suite du lézard" = "the lizard's sequence":
http://www.cetteadressecomportecinquantesignes.com/Decimation.htm

Eric Angelini is photographed showing a pizza. On his pizza, we can read
OEIS, written with anchovies!

Christian.