COMMENT on the prime numbers, lesser of twin prime and balanced primes

reismann at free.fr reismann at free.fr
Mon Feb 26 17:12:14 CET 2007

Dear Neil, Seqfans

The following comments were published :
A000040 : prime numbers
%C A000040 There is a unique decomposition of the primes: provided the weight
A117078(n) is > 0, we have prime(n) = weight * level + gap, or A000040(n) =
A117078(n) * A117563(n) + A001223(n). - Remi Eismann (reismann(AT)free.fr), Feb
16 2007

A001359 : lesser of twin primes
%C A001359 Primes for which the weight as defined in A117078 is 3 gives this
sequence except for the initial 3. - Remi Eismann (reismann(AT)free.fr), Feb 15
2007

A006562 : balanced primes
%C A006562 Let p(i) denote the i-th prime. If 2 p(n) - p(n+1) is a prime, say
p(n-i), then we say that p(n) has level(1,i). Sequence gives primes of
level(1,1). - Remi Eismann (reismann(AT)free.fr), Feb 15 2007

With these comments, the presentation of my construction is finished on the
OEIS, I shall thus send no more sequences only corrections and b-files.

Thank you very much Neil, you make a formidable work, the OEIS is a treasure of
the humanity, a treasure of the knowledge.

For SeqFans, I hope that you understood my construction, vision, classification
of prime numbers (use the word which you want). To help you, I made a new
commented graph :
http://reismann.free.fr/classement.php
(In red, the twin primes and the balanced primes).
I also hope that somebody will work above.

Have a nice day.

Rémi