Q. about {0,1}-matrices.

Artur grafix at csl.pl
Mon Jan 8 19:34:12 CET 2007

Dear Jonathan, Neil and Rest of Seqfans,
In giving these names we have to think yet about next sequence 0 or 1, 2,
40, 584,
I don't have yet a(5).
My proposal for these sequence follow Jonatan will be (because these is
gracile in comparision with these robust):
Call an n X n matrix gracile if the top left i X i submatrix is
noninvertible for all i = 1..n.
ARTUR