array T(k,n) = n-th composite coprime to k, read by antidiagonals

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:20:36 CET 2007

Apologies to all.  I'm still pretty new to Gmail.  How does one extract the
ASCII from, as I did, a Yahoo mail, to allow cut&paste to Gmail for
seqfans?  I'm not trying to be offensive.  I just have my 40 years of
computer experience working against me, in my apparently wrong assumptions.
If my content and frequency are bothering sefans, I surely don't mean to
also be font-offensive and/or email application irritating.

Thank you for partly explaining the problem to me.  Out of stupidity and
ignorance, I'd appreciate more guidance.