A seqfan forum...

Joshua Zucker joshua.zucker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:16:53 CET 2007

On 1/11/07, Jud McCranie <j.mccranie at adelphia.net> wrote:
> At 09:57 PM 1/11/2007, Bob Barbour wrote:
> >
> >I prefer the email list.
>
> I do too.  A couple of reasons:
> 1. all of the forums I've seen have a minuscule font that can't be
> resized to a readable one
> 2. They usually use an eye-straining color such as dark blue on blue.

Take a look at Google Groups, for example.
First of all, the web site like all things Google is pretty darn usable.
But perhaps more importantly, you can subscribe with the setting "get
every email" and then to you it will look exactly the same as the way
seqfan looks now.
So at least, these two reasons wouldn't apply.

--Joshua Zucker