definition of anti-divisor

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:02:55 CEST 2007

Even the number of digits of, for n>2, A130846(n) = 1, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2,
2, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 3, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 3... is nontrivial.

Raiding the spectre of indices n of record values of number of digits
of A130846(n).

I wonder if switching to base 2 or other bases is lessitudinal?  Or,
if tried, are there any interesting things to see?

What is the behavior of A130846(n)/n?

Since I don't really know what Jon Perry was getting at, I don't know
how dumb these questions and derived sequences are, hence I rely on
the judgment of seqfans.