Ramanujan-Lodge's Harmonic Number approximation

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:48:04 CEST 2007

Thank you, Ray and Martin.

I have emailed Mark B. Villarino, using the most recent Costa Rica
email address I could find by Googling (oddly, one is not given in the
arXiv paper), saying, before including your comments (but not giving
out your email addresses nor that of Seqfans):

I enjoyed your paper (and several earlier papers as well on Decartes'
Perfect Lens,  On the Archimedean or Semiregular Polyhedra,  Mertens'
Proof of Mertens' Theorem, ...), and initiated an online conversation
that provides you a correction and a simplification.