need help with recent "uned" seqs

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Jun 11 06:48:21 CEST 2007

send email to  sequences at research.att.com  with subject line  "none"
saying
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:03:10 -0400
From: "Maximilian Hasler" <maximilian.hasler at gmail.com>
To: "Max Alekseyev" <maxale at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: need help with recent "uned" seqs - A082219: square w/ partial sums multiple of n
Cc: "Sequence Fans" <seqfan at ext.jussieu.fr>

Max,
I saw you added very recently numbers to the following sequence:

%N A082219 In the following square array, numbers (not occurring
earlier) are entered like this:
a(1,1)=1,a(1,2),a(2,1),a(3,1),a(2,2)... such that every n-th partial
sum of a row or a column is a multiple of n.  Sequence contains the
first  row.

But it is still "uned" and "more".
* do you think it should remain "more" ? I somehow think that it's
mainly the counter-conventional filling-in method that makes it
nontrivial.
Did you find the numbers by hand or with an intelligent algorithm or
with a less intelligent brute-force PARI code ?
* would you agree that my shortended %N entry contains all essential
information (the current %N is at least twice as long) - this would
already be a first editorial step... maybe better :
%N A082219 First row of square array filled with numbers (not
occurring earlier) according to:
a(1,1)=1,a(1,2),a(2,1),a(3,1),a(2,2)... such that every n-th partial
sum of a row or a column is a multiple of n.

Maximilian