easy q. about apparent duplicate

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Jun 16 20:42:36 CEST 2007

On 6/16/07, N. J. A. Sloane <njas at research.att.com> wrote:

> Dear Seqfans,  could someone look at the pair A087582, A087583
> and determine when they first differ?
> (I'm assuming they really are different)

They are all sequences of primes such that the differences are palindromes.

They differ at the 5th term -- A087582 requires an increasing
sequence, the other does not; and A087582 allows reuse of the same
difference, while the other does not.

> A087581 is also of the same type.

Here it requires that the differences be increasing, too.

--Joshua Zucker

Sorry!   Transposition error!    What I meant to say was:

Dear Seqfans,  could someone look at the pair A087852 and A087853
and determine when they first differ?
(I'm assuming they really are different)
A087851 is also of the same type.

Neil