generalizing A129935

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Fri Jun 8 17:29:41 CEST 2007

No, these are not dumb questions at all.  I wish I had answers as good.

The best I can say is to (1) get as much data as possible, and (2) use
your best judgment.

One can't expect that every conjecture will turn out to be correct.  I
try for at least a 90% (subjective) confidence level.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters