First 11 values of A121387 coincide with apparently unrelated new seq

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:33:33 CEST 2007

You're right again, Ray!

I just got back from the last faculty meeting before summer school
starts at the Pasadena high school where I 'm teaching Math this
summer, and probably next Fall (along with Physics and/or Astronomy
and/or Chemistry and/or Biotechnology).  I have my textbooks (for
Algebra 1a) classroom, teacher's lounge, and teacher's cafeteria keys.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

-- Jonathan Vos Post