Sequences that pass recursion test, but ...

Tanya Khovanova tanyakh at TanyaKhovanova.com
Sat Mar 3 02:07:19 CET 2007

On 3/2/07, Tanya Khovanova <tanyakh at tanyakhovanova.com> wrote:

> This is beautiful!
> Except I do not know what dismal is :-(

The dismal operations are defined in
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A087061

> Did you submit your comments to OEIS?

No, feel free to submit them.

btw, in your NonRecursions.html I noticed a lot of sequences of the type:
"Numbers n such that string x,y occurs in the base b representation of
n but not of n-1."
They all are not recursive, you can remove (or mark as non-recursive)
them all together.

Max

>btw, in your NonRecursions.html I noticed a lot of sequences of the type:
>"Numbers n such that string x,y occurs in the base b representation of
>n but not of n-1."
>They all are not recursive, you can remove (or mark as non-recursive)
>them all together.

I understand that they are not recursive. I hope someone would submit the first deviation from recursion they way you calculated for one of them. It would be nice to have an explicit statement about that in OEIS.

Tanya

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com