missing sequence? number of embeddings of planar graphs

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Mar 10 16:15:26 CET 2007

I don't believe that #1 is any simple transformation of #2.  Consider
the graph with a triangle and two additional points.  There are two
embeddings of this graph, depending on whether the additional points
are on the same side of the triangle.  The general question is quite
complex - you have to consider whether the various holes in various
components are equivalent or not.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters