Complete partitions

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Mar 23 08:09:28 CET 2007

This is (essentially) the definition used by this sequence.  Viz, the
existing comment in the sequence: " A partition of n is complete if
every number 1 to n can be represented as a sum of parts of the
partition."  My comment is to show an alternative condition for
completeness (in this sense), not an alternative definition.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters