Question about query syntax

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Fri May 4 23:03:35 CEST 2007

> Is there a syntax to query the database for more than one sequence by a
> number?

There wasn't.  Now there is.  You can separate search terms with |
(no spaces around the |) and it means sequences that match either term.

> if I want to look at A028284 and A066948 on the same results page.

id:A028284|id:A066948

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/?q=id:A028284|id:A066948

It's not limited to sequence numbers:

	author:njas keyword:less|keyword:dumb

finds all the sequences by njas that are either less or dumb.

Russ

Excellent, and it's more powerful than my suggestion. I will format my dupe