Question about A006906

Jon Schoenfield jonscho at hiwaay.net
Sat May 19 17:26:56 CEST 2007

njas:  <<  So I am changing the definition to:
%N A006906 a(0) = 1; for n >=1, a(n) = sum of products of terms in all
partitions of n.  >>

dwc:  <<  I hope you won't change the definition. Doing so would be a
needless complication.  >>

I see it's been changed to the definition Neil gave above.  As a solution
that might find more "bipartisan support" <g>, I thought I'd offer ....

Just in case it turns out that the disagreement is eventually resolved in
favor of changing it back to the way it was, I think several of us would
find it helpful to have a brief note at the top of the Comments section
explaining why a(0) = 1.

'Just my 2¢.   :-)

-- Jon