Number of divisors of num and denom of harmonic #s

Leroy Quet qq-quet at mindspring.com
Tue May 29 18:29:02 CEST 2007

Yes, that's correct.  A115623 is wrong.

Incidently, there is a simple relationship between these two sequences
(once corrected).  Each ordering, for a given partition sum, is the
conjugates of the other, taken in reverse order.  And the number of
distinct parts in a partition is not changed by taking the conjugate
(since it is the number of "corners" in the Ferrers diagram).  So each
sequence just reverses each row from the other.

Also, I think both sequences should have an initial 0 added, with the
offset changed to 0.  (Both actually have comments to this effect in
their names, of all things.  We should just make the changes and remove
the excess verbiage.)

I'm sending Neil edited sequences fixing both of these.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters