format for sending updates by email, was Re A093151

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:18:49 CEST 2007

Neil,

Thanks for the explanation.
One more question:

how should I format my changes if I want to modify or delete an
existing comment ?

Thanks,
Max

Hello Seqfans,

Looking at the definitions, A038860 should be a subsequence of A038853; but 1385 is missing in A038853.

A038853  	 	 Numbers that are divisible by 5 and are differences between two cubes in at least one way.

A038860  	 	 Numbers n such that n ends with '5' and is difference between two cubes in at least one way.

Tanya

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com