extended version of A001466

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:23:37 CET 2007

Neil,

same thing here :

  extended table for A001466 (another expansion for Pi).

%H A001466 S. Plouffe, <a
href="http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/b001466.txt"> Table of
n, a(n) for n = 1..14</a>

The table is the attached document
and the line for %H might have been wrapped.

This time I used 40000 digits and only 14 terms to
be well below any possible error, : the 14 terms are
exact.

That one is not difficult to compute BUT as you probably know : it
grows quite rapidly, doubling the length at each step,
when the width is too big it could make problems for
some browsers, this is why I stopped there.

Simon