Searching for equations

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:22:34 CEST 2007

So many formats for equations online, since the Knuth Revolution, of
which MathML gives particularly nice results on, for instance the
n-Category Cafe website. Should these be reverse engineered and
searched in order of how widely used, or how nice the equations are to
seqfans and OEIS?  Good question; ill-formed, IMHO.